Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have severe hair trouble... HELP!!!!!!!?

My hair is incredibly unruly, and it WILL NOT listen to me. I have wavy brown hair that goes down about 6inches past my shoulders, and I hmave forever been trying to straighten it. My usual routine is to put straightening cream in it, then blow dry and straighten with a straightener a few times. this kinda works, but takes a while and I'd like to be able to do it faster. Does anyone have any ideas to make it faster and more healthy for my hair? Thanks!



I have severe hair trouble... HELP!!!!!!!?

One of my closest friends has the same type of hair as you. She got it permanetly straightened. Now her hair looks great, however it's pretty pricey to do it in the U.S.



I have severe hair trouble... HELP!!!!!!!?

get the wet to dry straightener at wal-mart 閳?br>I have severe hair trouble... HELP!!!!!!!?



haircut



your hair is probably made from split ends



or japanese hair straightening



I have severe hair trouble... HELP!!!!!!!?

go to a salon see what they recomend they might even give you a list of hair products



I have severe hair trouble... HELP!!!!!!!?

well i have two options for you...



layers. for some reason straightening is much easier when there are multiple layers in it...



secondly: there is this AMAZING product called Enjoy. It's a three part straightening system only available in certain salons.



to start... there's a straightening serum you apply to wet hair... then blow dry.



after blow drying you continue to straighten with the "shine locked" hair spray.



thirdly, you apply a dry serum which adds shine and tames frizz.



i love it. i swear by it.



http://www.enjoyhaircare.com/products.ht...



I have severe hair trouble... HELP!!!!!!!?

get your hair cut to take all the dead ends off. also, be sure to give your hair a break sometimes. constantly blow drying and straightening your hair, even if it is the healthiest hair in the world, will damage your hair like no other. i have wavy hair as well, but i wear my hair wavy. i love my wavy hair. i use herbal essences shampoo, conditioner, and scrunching gel for curly/wavy hair (it's called totally twisted). try wearing your hair wavy at least once a week to give your hair a break from constant heat damage

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton