Saturday, November 28, 2009

My hair is always falling out?

I'm only 18 and for quite awhile now my hair falls out more and more. Wherever I go I seem to leave atleast a couple strands. Everytime I wear a new sweater I get a few strands on that. My bathroom and shower floor has tons of hair everywhere it is so annoying.



I think a lot of it has to do to the fact that its damaged from my flat iron. This is my best guess because the more hair I see on the floor, the more little short hairs I see poking up all over my head which would mean their literally just breaking off.



Is there some type of treatment that I can use to make my hair stronger and healthier. I just dont trust those shampoos that claim to make your hair do this and that.



I need something that works.



My hair is always falling out?

Drink 10-12 glasses of water daily and have a high protein diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables and dairy products. Since iron-deficiency anemia can also cause hair loss,make sure that you eat a well-balanced diet that includes a daily serving or two of iron-rich foods. Check out



http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.



My hair is always falling out?

how much did you straigned you hair when you were your younger?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton