Friday, November 27, 2009

Seeking professional hair sylist advice please help?

I just feel like crying! My hair was overbleached when getting blond hghlights. The whole top layer of my hair was burned off and came out in the foils. I have highlighted my hair for over ten years and always kept it healthy because I had a great stylist who knew my hair and knew how to handle it. I went to someone new when I came to visit my parents. My hair is so damaged and I got it cut two inches and then again another inch. I dont want to keep cutting it because I love to have long hair. How can I regrow it? I know it takes time but what can I do to keep the hair I have healthy. What is the best protein treatment/conditioner ? Should I use almond, coconut and olive oil on my hair or my scalp? I read that the oil is good for the hair. It really makes me feel ugly every day now that my hair is ruined, I always wear it in a bun because of the split ends and how it looks. Please help to get it back to normal or at least on the way back to normal. Thanks for you help



Seeking professional hair sylist advice please help?

you need to get a hardcore reconditioner.



Redken Extreme - CAT and Anti-Snap



- these to products are amazing together. The CAT treatment you spray on towel dried hair, leave it in for 5 - 10 minutes and then rinse it out. Anti-Snap you put in after you get out of the shower and style as you usually would



Aquage Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner



- AMAZING. They strengthen the hair, you'll notice a difference within the first week. They smell great AND they protect color all in one shampoo.



Scruples ER



- is a very thick reconditioner. You wash your hair and you can leave it on 5 minutes or all day, it really gets into your hair shaft and helps not only maintain the protein and disulfide bonds that your hair has left but helps those bonds to create new ones.



Also if you can, find a salon with a good reputation and someone that's been there awhile and go in once a week or once every two weeks for reconditioning treatments as well as doing them at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton