Friday, November 27, 2009

What are the best hair products for wavy hair?

I am a brunette w/shoulder length wavy hair. I really want to find a good shampoo and conditioner to hold the wave in my hair and make my waves more defined into curls. Has anyone tried using Ouidad shampoo on wavy hair. If so can you please tell me how your results were from using it. If anyone else knows of any other good hair products please let me knw. My main goal is to find hair products that...



1. Hold wave in my hair.



2. Try to define my waves into curls



3. Eliminate frizz



4. Keep my hair shiny and healthy



...Thank you to everyone who responds to my question. i really appreciate all the great answers I receive from all my other questions. Thanks again!



What are the best hair products for wavy hair?

John Frieda Frizz Ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton