Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How to straighten the roots of my hair?

The roots of my hair grows in a serious cris-cross pattern, and this causes my hair to be very nappy when it gets long. Which ever way i comb it, it would stay that way, which I HATE. Near the back of my head, my hair is also very curly.



I want my hair to be healthy looking and naturally boucing and shiny and a neat pattern going straight down. I dont want to use any electronic iron because I've tried it and it turns back nappy the next morning. I want to permanently make my hair neat and straight and have a healthy shine.



Please teach me, if anyone knows how, "to make the roots of my hair grow in a straight neat pattern so it doesn't grow out nappy"



How to straighten the roots of my hair?

if you have coarse (or nappy hair as you call it), there is really nothing you can do to get it to grow out straighter but there are chemical processes that can be done by a professional to straighten your hair. Such as a relaxer( african american) or a straight perm (Caucasion). This process will straighten your hair and when your hair grows out you get only the roots done to maintain it. About every 6-8 weeks. And its not expensive



How to straighten the roots of my hair?

if you do not want to straighten your hair permanently you do have some options you can try a hot comp which is like a flat iron straightener but you can get closer to your scalp, BUT please be very careful they get very HOT!! other options are to go to a salon and have ur hair straightened by a professional

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton