Friday, November 27, 2009

How can I make my HAIRS thick & healthy?

PLEASE ADVICE



How can I make my HAIRS thick %26amp; healthy?

Vitamins for hair growth



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1680....



Remedies to Prevent Hair Loss



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1682....



Reduce Hair Loss With A Thorough Head Massage



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1681....



How can I make my HAIRS thick %26amp; healthy?

use only natural coconut oil it will make u r hair thick and healthy dont use artificial creams and shampoos



How can I make my HAIRS thick %26amp; healthy?

get hairapy.



dont u see the comercials? gah



How can I make my HAIRS thick %26amp; healthy?

Get hair cuts often at least once a month.use Doo Gro shampoo hair grease and conditioner. put conditioner all over hair. and comb conditioner through with like an Afro comb until you get tangles out . and after use a cap like a shower cap and leave conditioner on for 15min.wash once a week or every two weeks so the hair will not get too dry.



p.s you can get doo gro at walmart or sallys



How can I make my HAIRS thick %26amp; healthy?

Second time around for this question and answer Ricky.



1. Start with taking a complete male liquid vitamin.



(ask a phaemasist to help you with picking one out)



2. Buy hair products that plump up the hair shafts, hair is dead once it grows outside of your scalp, so all you can do is cosmetic things to it at that point. Such as use the VOLUMIZING hair products that plump up your hair and give it volume.



3. Use moose made for thin hair, to give it volume.



4. Take fish oil (cod liver oil) pills, but ask the person at the counter (pharmasist) how much you should take, if it doesn't tell you on the bottle.



5. Try rogaine. (hair product for balding men, but if you have fine hair it might help also.)



6. Some people think if you shave your hair it grows back thicker, science says that isn't the case - but still some people claim it's true for them. You could shave and give it a shot (for chest area, etc.)



7. Ask your Doctor or better yet, a dermitoligist.



The answers about getting haircuts at normal intervals is true, as is using hot oil treatments or conditioning treatments. This all prevents dry hair and split ends, which leads to broke hair shafts and not so nice hair. The scalp massage is also a true one, it's a scientific fact that more blood flow to the scalp helps hair (it's like feeding a plant).



Also an important one is EAT RIGHT and DRINK LOTS OF WATER! Your hair is being fed while it's still under the skin (your scalp). Your body needs at least eight 8 oz glasses of clean water a day to function properly. You also need to eat a higher protien diet (fish, chicken, lean beef, eggs, peanutbutter) because hair is made out of protien and needs it for good growth, and strength.



How can I make my HAIRS thick %26amp; healthy?

pl see the answer give above to edith, above, avoid shampoos, use natural oils



How can I make my HAIRS thick %26amp; healthy?

if u want make ur hair healthy so my advice is drink lot's of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton