Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I want my hair to grow longer faster, but I can't find a way other than just letting it grow, c

I am burnette, and about 3 years ago my hair was down to my waist, my hair was very healthy! But then I had the stupid (i liked the idea at the time) idea of coloring my hair blonde. And my hair is naturally curly, well extremely wavy (I straighten it every day!) so my mom bought this child's straightening kit. She used it on me, and it fried my hair! So we cut all of the burns of of the ends. 3 years later (now) my hair is alot healthier, but it is taking much longer to grow. my hair is a little shorter than shoulder length. Does anyone know a way to get it to grow longer faster? Any good products? Thanks again, Rachel



I want my hair to grow longer faster, but I can't find a way other than just letting it grow, can anyone help?

Take a multi vitamin every day.



I want my hair to grow longer faster, but I can't find a way other than just letting it grow, can anyone help?

i think there are certain combs you can buy that are supposed to stimulate hair growth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton