Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black hair, how do I return?

I had a really bad high light job, so I went to a hair stylist and she said I could either bleach it, or dye it black. I figured dying it black would be alot healthier for my hair. How will Black hair take to lighter shades? I have extremely long hair (( that is light brown naturally)) so " Waiting" for it to grow out is not an option, and I would prefer to not bleach it, seeing as thats what I was trying to avoid in the first place.



Black hair, how do I return?

If you go to a colorist, they will know how to do it in the healtiest way. For me, my colorist put together a couple of different hues mixed with her special stuff (don't know the actual name of it) and kept getting darker until she got to my normal color (black).



The color went over the highlights perfectly and you can't even tell the difference.



Black hair, how do I return?

well there are hair color removers,that remove hair color dyes..i recommend you use the tweezerman product,the one that's all natural and has good results and stars!



here's a link



http://www.folica.com/Hair_Color_119_1.h...



hope this helps



alana:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton