Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm loosing my hair!!!WHAT TO DO??? HELP please????

hey, wassup? I'm Stacy-16 year old and I got a great problem in my life-I"M LOOSING MY WODERFUL HAIR!!!! i have a really long hair-it touches my butt and it used to be sooo shining, silky, strong and stuff and now it looks horrible, I don't have that sexy volume at all now and that sucks , damn it! please people I need your advice, WHAT SHALL I DO??? can my hair loss be related to the fact that I became a vegetarian?? I don't eat meat, dairy and eggs for 3 months already. by the way, I 've heard that mayonaise works, does it really??? will it help my ex-wonderful long hair to be healthy and strong???? HELP



what are some other things I could put on my hair to stop the loss?? i mean what I can do at home to prevent my hair loss????



PLEASE HELP!!! i would really appreciate your help



love, STACY



I'm loosing my hair!!!WHAT TO DO??? HELP please????

Stacy



RELAX the others are right - stress will only make this worse.



1. are you taking any medications including birth control?(certain medications will activate the hairloss in some women)



2. are you takign any allergy medications (this too can cause hairloss)



3. How often do you brush you hair? (too much brushing inhibits hair loss)



4. Do you use chemicals in your hair? (hairspray, gel etc stimilates the hair folicle to dry out)



5. Is you hair all one length? (sometimes the weight of your hair can cause hair loss - consider long layers to take some of the weight off)



Because you are a recent vegan - the body may have decided to lash out at your for the nutrients its not getting that it used to. Take a major multivitamin.



My suggestion is to take a look at what is going on on your head first - being vegan really shouldnt have an affect on too much other than the growth of hair AFTER you became vegan.



good luck hope this helps!



I'm loosing my hair!!!WHAT TO DO??? HELP please????

start taking a multi vitamin once a day... yes it has to do with your diet probably. and no mayo only makes your hair look really really really oily... don't do that!



I'm loosing my hair!!!WHAT TO DO??? HELP please????

vegatarianism might be a problem but that maynoassise trick sounds just disgusting....for 1 quit sressing over it....stress progresses hair losss....get a good shampoo like the 1 in those commercials and you might want to eat more chiken and meat if youre willing to



I'm loosing my hair!!!WHAT TO DO??? HELP please????

don't use any chemicals and shampoos just wash ur hair with water and use mustard oil. it works.



I'm loosing my hair!!!WHAT TO DO??? HELP please????

First, mayonnaise only helps moisturize your hair. You need to get some pre-natal vitamins and take those, they help make your hair grow thick and your nails grow hard. Becoming a vegetarian could be the problem, but so could stress. Take the pre-natal vitamins, drink some orange juice with calcium and everything should work out.



I'm loosing my hair!!!WHAT TO DO??? HELP please????

do not wash your hair with shampoo frequently!washing hair with shampoo frequently sometimes will cause cancer and the symptom is loosing hairs.the problem arises may be because of the chemicals that contains in the shampoo.may be the shampoo that you use is not suitable for your hair. try other shampoo that prevent hair loss but before that make sure get doctor's advice first.some times losing hair problem occur because of stress.do not stress, cheer up yourself. my advice is seek for a doctor!you will get the best answer!good luck.



I'm loosing my hair!!!WHAT TO DO??? HELP please????

Ok Stacy, I think your problem might actaully have something to do with you becoming a vegetarian. Milk and eggs both have protein that are healthy for you. A student my cooking teacher had last year, became a vegetarian and stopped having milk, eggs, and meat. After a few months of not getting the correct amount of protein, she could run her fingers through her hair and big clumps would just come right out. I'm not positive this is what your problem is, but it might be. Good luck, tealtotheextreme



I'm loosing my hair!!!WHAT TO DO??? HELP please????

calm down. im here and i guarantee that my advice will help you. yes, mayonnaise is a good conditioner to the hair but im not sure it would fix hair loss. yet, a helathy and balanced diet will turn your hair beautiful, soft, and everything u want it to be. a deficiency in certain vitamins might be the reason why ur hair isnt healthy anymore or whatever u call it.



first of all



vitamin e is good for the hair



it is moisturizing



and vitamin a



is good for the scalp



and healthy hair growth



protein makes ur hair grow faster than anything else because



hair is basically made of protein



so



eat eggs.. and dairy products



yogurt, milk, soymilk, and tofu are great examples



citrus fruits are also good for the hair.. and seaweed has a lot of vitamin a. vitamin a can be found in leafy veggies and carrots, especially. it is important to drink enough water to keep ur hair hydrated. 8-10 glasses is suggested for healthy hair growth. also, iron plays an important role in maintaining and growing healthy hair. iron brings oxygen to the hair, allowing it to breathe like us basically



(not the same way obviously)



and so if u dont take enough iron.. ur hair will be starved of oxygen and lose its shine, luster, etc.



b vitamins are also great for the hair. salmon, coldwater fish, and sardines are great fish that contain many of the vitamins hair needs.



i hope this information helped you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton