Saturday, November 28, 2009

My hair length..please help?

my hair is about shoulder length and i want it to grow long so i can stop wearing hair extensions. how fast does hair grow ? my hair isnt really healthy because i straighten it. how long do you think it will take to grow down to the curve in my back? thanks



My hair length..please help?

about an year or so



My hair length..please help?

I had the same prob.



1.) trim often



2.) at night do circuler motions with the top soft part of your fingers...to make it oily, to grow faster



3.) everyone's hair grows at different paces, but mine grows about an inch every 2 months.



get those extensions out, they ruin your hair!!



My hair length..please help?

Some people's hair just isn't strong enough to get really long before it breaks off. I've never been able to get mine much longer than just past my shoulders. It might help if you didn't straighten your hair as much. But if your hair is that strong, it'll probably take about a year to a year and a half.



My hair length..please help?

i mean you will have to take care of your hair and have it done and you now .



My hair length..please help?

Your problem is two fold. One you need to condition your existing hair (get rid of the extensions and stop straightening if you can. Trim off the excess scraggly ends). Second, you will need to "feed' the hair from within the body.



So, condition your scalp once a week with coconut, almond or olive oil (slightly heated to absorb better). Leave it in overnight and wash the next day...you could probably skip the conditioner since some of the oil will stay in. Next, is the diet...hair is basically protein. So a protein rich diet is best to nourish the hair roots from within the body (fish is a good source of protein and oil for your body). You will need to do this religiously for about a half year. You will see a difference in your hair texture AND length.



Good luck.



My hair length..please help?

Email me at megdhanusi@yahoo.com and I will be able to send you information on really good line of hair products. I will reply you back with the link of the site you can buy them from. If you are not satisfied, you will get full refund on retail price even if you have used half the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton