Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help in hair growth department please.?

Okay, I completely understand that there aren't special things that can make your hair grow overnight from short to long, but I want to come back to school with longer hair! [brandnew milly XD] Anyhow, do you think it would be possible to get my hair to grow in two monthes. It's currently relaxed, so it isn't too thick or unmanagable. My hair is about nine inches *groans* I'm not looking for a huge change really, length and volume is all. My hair is pretty healthy though; that's why I don't see why it doesn't seem like it's growing. I want someone who really really know their stuff I'd hate to ruin my head of hair.



thanks a ton ; ]



P.S. I have African Americam hair.



Help in hair growth department please.?

I'm sorry to say this, but 2 months isn't a long enough time period to grow your hair much. But for about a 6 to 12 month period, you can make sure you trim the ends every 6 wks (just about a 1/4 inch) and there's hair growth stuff you can buy that will help. Your best bet is to go with the most natural products- Arbonne, for example has a hair growth product that works FAST (within a month or two) and it's guarenteed for 90 days, so you can get your $ back if it isn't working.



Also, things like relaxers and oils stunt hair growth- it's like sufficating your hair follicles!



So, just go as natural as possible. U R beautiful!



Best wishes!!!



Help in hair growth department please.?

check out blackhairmedia and longhaircare. Crown and glory technique. Braids is a good hair growth. But if you check out the sites especially BHM you find lots of information to help you grow healthy and long hair. Oh, stretch your relaxers 12 weeks or longer instead of 8 weeks. No brushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton