Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Is folic acid good for the hair?

I read somewhere that folic acid is good for the healthy growth of hair %26amp; nails. But when I went to the pharmacy, I found out that folic acid is for pregnant women, so I pulled back. I'm NOT pregnant, and I'm NOT trying conceive either. I just wanted to improve the condition of my hair that's why I wanted to take folic acid. Had terrible falling hair for several months now. Tried several hair products, but none of them worked.



Thank You!



Is folic acid good for the hair?

folic acid is great for women of "child bearing" age they say u should take it for 12mths b4 getting preg ,,, its not just for being preg it helps the body work at its optimum state so there for probly would help hair and nails try some good brand mulit vitmains as well



Is folic acid good for the hair?

you know i have the same problem . I think you just need move vitamins .



Is folic acid good for the hair?

Actually Folic Acid is there to help prevent Birth Defects in Women who are pregnant. But, it will not hurt you to take it. Folic acid is found in foods such as spinach %26amp; greens. Also fruits have a high amount of it also



Is folic acid good for the hair?

Folic acid is not just for pregnant women; it's an important nutrient for women who plan to become pregnant or may become pregnant. Even if you're not planning on having a baby, accidents happen and it's important to eat/ receive all the necessary nutrients to have a healthy baby. I don't know if taking folic acid helps the condition of hair and nails but it can't hurt because that way your body is prepared in case you ever became pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton