Thursday, June 17, 2010

What product works the best to moisturize dry hair?

My hair is naturally dry. I rarely blowdry. Usually if I brush my hair, it will dry in a few minutes. I would like my hair shiny and healthy.



What product works the best to moisturize dry hair?

dove, intense repair



What product works the best to moisturize dry hair?

I just found some cheap really, really good conditioning treatment! Its called Dumb Blonde by Bed Head. You can get it anywhere and its like 10 bucks and smells great!



Its not just for blondes, any hair color. I use it cause I dye my blonde hair dark brown. Try it.

1 comment:

  1. Really it is an amazing article I had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article. Thank you for sharing such a great blog with us.
    salon hair care products

    ReplyDelete

 
norton