Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have a dry hair question!?

Before i started to compete in swimming, my hair was really healthy, i straightened my hair once for high school then tried out for the swimming team, after a year of training, it became really dry and frizzy. I know it was a mistake to straighten my hair but it has been three years and the new grown hair is naturally dry! Is it because of the swimming or is it becoming natural already?



I have a dry hair question!?

definitely sounds like a swimming problem. mostly it would depend on your hair itself, but so much exposure to chlorine can and has harshly damaged your hair, you're gona need to undergo conditioning treatments at least once a week if you're going to continue swimming, and your best bet would to not do any chemical maintenance to your hair for a while, or at least until you're off the swim team. another thing i would try is apply a leave in conditioner or regular conditioner before you swim, and use a swim cap, this way you will reduce exposure and hopefully damage, this way your hair will get better in about a month.



I have a dry hair question!?

man, I just asked almost this same question. I got you covered hun.



Try using Panteen Pro V's- smooth (in green bottle) or try using the Hydration tube from panteen also.



It's about the only thing that worked.



and ps. yes, it's from swimming that your hair is so dry and thursting for some quench time.



good luck!



I have a dry hair question!?

chlorine and pool chemiclas really dry a persons hair. Try some twice weekly condtioners. or wear swim suit cap..



I have a dry hair question!?

well chlorine is really bad for hair. use a clarifying shampoo to help and deep condition every week



I have a dry hair question!?

there are special shampoos for people that go swimming, i've never used them or know what they are called but you can try this website and see their products. good luck http://www.haircareusa.com/malibu_2000_s...



I have a dry hair question!?

Probably from swimming...go to sally hansen stores they have swimmers shampoo and conditioners...also I like Bio-Silk hair protein, which can be bought from Trade Secret...you put a bit of it in ur hair when its not too wet and it does help. I swim everyday and the Bio-Silk does keep it nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton