Sunday, June 20, 2010

Has anyone ever used a begin again hair stripper product before?

Well, i have bright blonde hair but i have had highlights before. I was wondering if i strip my hair with the begin again hair product if that ruins hair ? Then my hair should be it's natural color dirty blonde, right ? So after i use the stripper and everything i want to dye it dark, rich brown or black. Would all that work and still make my hair look pretty, healthy,and natural ?



I hope all of that wan't too confusing, i really need help.



Thank you !



Has anyone ever used a begin again hair stripper product before?

OH MY GOD! NO! Not at home at least, go to a professional. I don't know if your hair would have the same results, but I was a dark dark brunette and I tried to dye my hair blonde. That turned out ok... but I didn't like it, so I stripped it out...



the results made me cry. It came out orange. Not like organge cute orphan Annie hair color. It was bright bright unnatural orange. Plus, since I dyed it and stripped it all in one night, my hair was so screwed up. It became so unnatural feeling I hated it. I actually had to do deep conditioning treaments for awhile. It was horrible. If you want me to email you pictures I will.



But definitely go to a professional if you want to strip it. I went to a beauty college instead of the real deal and They recolored my hair and everything and it all cost less than 40$. Dont do any of it at home unless you for certain know what you're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton