Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bleaching hair???

I just got my hair dyed a few weeks ago.



How long should I wait before bleaching it?



It's a nice reddish brown color now and I want to bleach it and make it blonde again(blonde is my natural color)



Also, what should I do in the meantime to make sure my hair is healthy enough to handle bleaching?



Bleaching hair???

well to start you really could bleach it right now



what i would do tho is use a protein treatment to ensure health and to make sure it doesnt come out blotchy and gross looking



use a good PROTEIN conditioner thebest that i know is redken extreme. its not that expensive and you can use it daily for 20 mins if you would like



try not to use any heat in days leading up to the bleaching



and i would deff try to not wash it for like 3 days before hand (that means no product too)



also make sure you use a blue bleach from a beauty supply store not a bleach kit.



good luck love



MYTH - BLEACHING DOES NOT MAKE YOUR HAIR DYE OR MAKE YOUR HAIR BECOME CRAP. thats a huge myth you just have to do it right and take care of it.



Bleaching hair???

say goodbye to your hair



Bleaching hair???

i wouldn't bleach it just wait a while and use a really good healthy shampoo. like Aussie is good and Ganier or watever is really good too



Bleaching hair???

deep condition



and use sun in to lighten it.



either way your hair wont be to healthy..



Bleaching hair???

I had bleach blonde hair, and then died it brown. I hated it. I died it bleach blonde after 3-4 weeks. Anything with Red is hard to bleach over. But you could bleach it really when ever you want. Before you bleach it. Buy a product made by Redken called Anti-Snap. It helps any hair from damage. After you die it blone wash it with a purple shampoo it will make it super blonde. I bleached my hair and I kept washing it with purple and my hairs almost white. I love it.



Bleaching hair???

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT BLEACH IT!!! IT WILL DESTROY YOUR HAIR AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE CRAP!!!! Just get highlights or let the sun lighten it or dye it blonde WITHOUT using bleach. IF YOU BLEACH IT YOUR HAIR WILL BE CRAP.



Bleaching hair???

If it's been a few weeks, it can handle it. Go to the salon and let them do it. I have been brown to green to blonde in one day. My hair has never fallen out.



Bleaching hair???

You should probably wait around 6 weeks. In the meantime, invest in a REALLy good hair mask. You dont have to spend too much. A few good ones are dove hair masque, There is a brand andrew someone? they sell at price attack, and he has really good things, like this one spray that is oil based and really helps your hair. Or PPS has a thing called 'the ends' which moisturises well. Or from coles you can buy those little oil capsules, in the hair section, which I find do amazing wonders when i bleach my hair and need to repair it quick.



Also, when I made the mistake of dying my hair black once, and i wanted to go back to blonde, i bought this colour remover from priceline. I think it is called MDHD or MYHD or something like that. about $20 and it is meant to remove the colour form your hair without actually bleaching it. For me it didnt remove it all, but lightened it from black to a light brown, then, when i bleached it, it didnt do as much damage.



Hope this helps.



Bleaching hair???

i usually dye my hair too, but every person have different type of hair, and i dont know what your hair type is.



for me, i have a thick hair and pretty strong one, so it's not easily broken as some others might ^ ^ broke as it really easily can fall or fracture even it been bleach once...



so, the safest way is u should wait at least 3 weeks or a month before u rebleach it



and meanwhile, u should take care your hair with hair mask or just use conditioner every 2 days ^ ^



take care your hair ^ ^



Bleaching hair???

instead of bleaching ur hair u should dye it with natural hair dye..you can get it at the vitamin shoppe. i hear it works good!



:]



Bleaching hair???

omg



your hair is going to die



ur scalp is going to get irritated



its gonna burn



just wait a couple months or it will just die and get dry



=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton