Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blonde hair...CONFUSED!?

Right now my hair is mostly blonde. My natural is a light/med. brown, and what the hairdresser did was dye it blonde on top, but make it look blended in, like not the trashy blonde over brown sorta look, it just looks like a natural blonde. But I'm getting pretty tired of it. I want to have my whole head blonde. My hair is healthiest on the bottom, and on top its not dead, but it can get pretty dry if I don't use my special shampoo and it can go frizzy. What blonde should I go? I have dark blue eyes and sorta fair/rosey skin... I don't want to look completely phony, but I want more of a ' fresher/blonde ' look...and I DON'T WANT TO DAMAGE MY HAIR A LOT. What can I do? HELP!!



Blonde hair...CONFUSED!?

I wouldn't worry so much about the color, as I would the condition of your hair. What line of hair products do you use? If your hair gets dry, take a hike to your local beauty show, and some hair shine oil. My hair dresser uses it when she is all done with my hair, and it works wonders. It comes in a tiny clear plastic bottle, and you just squeeze a few drops onto your palm, rub hands together, and run fingers through hair, and VIOLA!! Instant commercial blonde head!! Good luck, fellow blonde!!



Blonde hair...CONFUSED!?

Tell her that say you want more blonde...but not trashy...LOL...dont worry about looking phony cos sorry to say i can tell dyed hair from a mile away ...even if it is done in a natural way...haha



Blonde hair...CONFUSED!?

thats something to get your hair stylists opinion on. just tell her you want more blonde, but you don't want it to look to fake, but you have to think about upkeep. cuz the more blonde you go the worse of an upkeep its going to be. so that means more visits to the salon and spending more money.



Blonde hair...CONFUSED!?

go to a different hairdresser 1st of all if you are not happy with the current one! i would put some streaky lowlights thru the top if it is too blended blonde right now. as for the bottom i would not bleach it completeltly out. this will damage your hair, cause dryness etc. i would have a hairdresser add a lot of highlights on the bottom. it is kinda hard to give a really good opionion without seeing a picture of your hair. best of luck



Blonde hair...CONFUSED!?

Hi Emily, you sound like you have the same sort of hair colour as me.



I love light blonde but I know it can look a bit unnatural and trashy, especially when it grows out. It really depends on which look you are going for, but if you still want to look natural I would go for a full head of highlights - the lightest being a pale, creamy blonde, then a light/medium (maybe golden?) blonde, and then a little bit of your natural light brown colour woven through so that it doesn't look so obvious when it grows out.



Your hairdresser will be able to advise you on which colours would best suit your skin tone.



If you get them done in a good salon highlights shouldn't damage your hair too much. I have had highlights for years and my hair is still in the same condition as it was before I dyed it - when I bleached it all over it was much unhealthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton