Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dry, fine, brittle, staticky, yet almost oily hair?

I have fairly fine medium brown hair. In the winter it gets so dry that it breaks really badly when I'm brushing it, put it in a ponytail, anything. I have tried only washing it every other day, but then it seems like it's getting greasy. Sooo.... is there a shampoo/conditioner combination or a product that will help my hair? I'm a new mom and I don't have a lot of time but I really want my hair to be healthy. It seems really healthy during the summers, but it always gets like this in the winter.



Dry, fine, brittle, staticky, yet almost oily hair?

for oily hair, take baby powder, put it at the part of your hair then rub gently with your fingers. for static, I use Biosilk Silk Therapy. it works great and keeps your hair soft all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton