Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oily, fine, limp hair?

Hey! so I use to have really think hair when i was younger, now I still have alot of hair its just very thin now, I think it could be from when i had my hair highlighted and didn't like it so a few months later i dies it back, when it was think i had never dyed it before, right after i blow dry it it looks fine, but later in the night it becomes flat, greasy, and dull, HELP!! I want my think healthy full of volume hair back!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!



Oily, fine, limp hair?

have u changed shampoo resontly? if so that could be the problem...



Oily, fine, limp hair?

well if your brudhing your hair a lot that might be the problem because if you brush your too much it get oily.



Oily, fine, limp hair?

wash your hair with volumizing shampoo, conditioners, and use volumizing styling products.



when you come out of the shower TOWEL DRY YOUR HAIR WELL*, because if you dont towel dry your hair/scalp well enough... it makes your scalp and hair very greasy and flat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton