Sunday, June 20, 2010

Has anyone got on good experiences from using the hair product Called, mixed chicks?

I have kinky afro caribbean hair mixed with indian hair. My hair is long, chest length. I use activator gels, water and olive oil but the are so heavy and greasy. I cant complain as its helped my hair to keep healthy really. Ive heard of a product called mixed chicks anybody ever tried it?



What would you mixed girls use in your hair and how to you keep your hair curly?



Has anyone got on good experiences from using the hair product Called, mixed chicks?

Go to http://www.mixedchicks.net/curltestimoni... for a list of people who've had good experiences using the product. It is fairly well-reputed for your type of hair and is used by Tracee Ellis Ross and Ciara.



Has anyone got on good experiences from using the hair product Called, mixed chicks?

Hi - yes my daughter uses it , she is mixed race afro caribean and white. Its the best product she has ever used, would seriously recommend it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton