Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Problems!?

I'm white and I have really curly hair. I don't have a problem with taking care of it or keeping it clean and nice. My hair is a brownish-red color, and I have natural highlights of gold, copper, blonde and red. I like my hair color, just somethings I'd love for a change. However, I have the worst time dying my hair. When I dye it at home, I can't go lighter, I could buy a lighter color hair dye and leave it on for 40 minutes and it doesn't hardly change my hair color, it may lighten it, but nothing noticeable. If I get a darker color hair dye, I can only leave it on for 3 mintues tops and my hair is either black or purple or really red. It is the EXTREME of that color. I've only had my hair colored at the saloon once and it cost me almost $100 and it didn't change my hair color at all. It was the same damn color, so I've been hesitant to return. Do you know of any reasons why my hair is so weird to color? Like I said before my hair is really healthy, but curly.. Thanks



Hair Problems!?

You didn't tell me what color do you want to have. My friend has wavy dark brown hair and she went to a salon to change her color into warm blonde, but color didn't change. then she tried red shades, but her natural color didn't change again! so i gave her henna and now she has got dark red to light red highlights and she's very happy. so maybe that would help you?



good luck ;)



Hair Problems!?

for dark hair its essential to bleach first, then apply the desired color...dark hair won't take a dye that is a lighter shade

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
norton